me!

I've never done a blog. This is my first time!I'm really good at making up storys. One was about 4 kids finding a hidden door.The door led them all the way from New
York City, to Hawaii. At first I had no idea what my story would be about. So I asked some friends for some advice.All of them
had such great ideas! I didn't know how it would go! So I put all the ideas in were i thought they should go. Then when I printed it out, I couldn't wait for people to read it! So the next day I asked my 2 best friends to read it. I asked them "How was it?"
They anwserd "It was great! How did you get the idea about them going to Hawaii?" They loved it! I'm sure glad they did!
It took a long time to do.


4 Comments:
It's really good...I'm one of the lucky ones that has actually read it...the characters are fun and the story pulls you along so you want to keep reading...I'm looking forward to future stories.
Thank you, Da-da!
the second ones coming!
I want a read at this story, it sounds really good!
~grace~
Post a Comment
<< Home