Hurray for spring break!
Spring break! Spring break! HURRAY HURRAY! Spring break finally came! There are lots of fun things I'll get to do! On Good Friday, my friend Wroxanna invited me to an Easter tea party! It was tons of fun, too! On Wensday, my friend Lake is sleeping over! Pluse, on Thursday my friend Grace is sleeping over, too! Two sleepovers inna row! I hang out with my best, best friends three times! Tons and tons of fun is waiting! SPRING BREAK HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!


3 Comments:
Oh Taylor, i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! We are going to have sooooooooo much fun!! Congrats on your b-ball team!!!!!!!!! You are a SUPERSTAR! Sorry about all the !!!! marks, I'm kinda excited, (-: See ya in a few days.
love, grace
I hope your spring break was as fun as you thought it'd be! Now before you know it, summer will be here!! :) Love, Becky
i am so excited to be able to hang outwith you at camp creation!!! you are a ROCK STAR!
see you tomorrow
Love, Grace
Post a Comment
<< Home