being bored
Here i am. in Cincinnati. bored. let me say that again. here i am in Cincinnati. bored. I'm at the atrium, waiting for mom to get out of a workshop. so i was thinking,"what to do, what to do.". what do you know. i did lot's! if playing game boy (and only game boy)counts as a lot. the thing is, there isn't much to do here. there. i said it. there's NOTHING and i mean NOTHING to do here. so i was coming back from being bored of beating my high score on every nintendo DS game when dad pulled up my blog screen. so, that's what is going on around Cincinnati. boredom. nothing else.when we get back to our hotel, slap on the bed and sleep!


1 Comments:
(-: I am so glad that your answer to boredom is blogging! it is great! I love reading your posts again, you are so funny1
Post a Comment
<< Home